Durham SCP elearning
The Durham Safeguarding Children Partnership offer a number of free elearning courses to SAB partners.
- Safeguarding Children Level 1&2
- Hidden Harm - Parental Substance Misuse, Parental Mental Ill Health and Domestic Abuse
- Safeguarding Children with Disabilities
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Level 2
- Information Sharing and Consent
You will be able to access any courses that are appropriate to your work. The elearning courses are for professionals and volunteers and are provided free to all Durham SCP partner agencies.
Access to this free training is strictly limited to employees of those departments and organisations listed when registering as DSCP partners. Any unauthorised access will be subject to a personal invoice.