Skip to content

Contact us

How to contact us if you have any feedback or wish to make an enquiry, for example about training.

To report abuse, visit our reporting abuse page.

Please note:

In County Durham, reports about safeguarding adults concerns should be made with Durham County Council Social Care Direct, which does not have a safeguarding adults referral form - it is a telephone reporting system.

Comments and feedback

Before getting in touch please ensure you have read our Privacy notice 

We look forward to hearing your comments about our partnership, or to receiving your feedback. You can contact County Durham Safeguarding Adults Inter-agency Partnership using the following details:

Durham Safeguarding Adults Partnership
Adult and Health Services
Room 2/37
County Hall

General email:

For secure email:

When writing or sending an email to us, it would be helpful if you could include your name, address and telephone number to facilitate a prompt response.


For training enquiries, telephone 03000 268870 or email

Related information