Durham Safeguarding Children Partnership elearning
The Durham Safeguarding Children Partnership (SCP) offers a number of elearning courses which may be relevant for Durham Safeguarding Adults Partnership (DSAP) partners.
- Safeguarding Children Level 1 and 2
- Hidden Harm - Parental Substance Misuse, Parental Mental Ill Health and Domestic Abuse
- Safeguarding Children with Disabilities
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Level 2
- Information Sharing and Consent for People Working with Children
The elearning courses are for professionals and volunteers and are provided free to Durham SCP relevant partners and for voluntary and community organisations. There is a charge of £30 for private sector companies to access the six courses.
Access the training
Access to this free training is strictly limited to staff and volunteers of those departments and organisations listed as approved when registering as DSCP partners. Any unauthorised access will be subject to a personal invoice.
There is a list of pre-approved email addresses for Durham SCP relevant partners inside the training. If you register with an approved email address you will immediately receive an email containing a validation link. If you register with an email address not on the list, your request will be sent to the site administrator for validation.